Nothing says summer like the barbecue! Want fresh thrills with your grill? BBQ something new with our coffee-marinated pork tenderloin skewers recipe and celebrate the season with an outdoor feast. Van Houtte® Colombian Dark coffee shines in the marinade, bringing depth and balance to this mouthwatering pork recipe.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 1 hour to prevent them from burning.
- In a bowl, mix all the marinade ingredients.
- Add the pork tenderloin and onions, and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the pieces of pork tenderloin on the bamboo skewers, alternating with the onion slices and finishing with a mushroom.
- Preheat the barbecue’s grill.
- Cook the skewers for 5 to 10 minutes per side, until the meat is pink but well grilled.
- Serve with basmati rice, pita and asparagus.
The savoury secret ingredient in our Coffee-Marinated Pork Tenderloin Skewers recipe? Van Houtte® Colombian Dark ground coffee! Buy yours now online or in-store.