There are two essential elements to dessert: chocolate and coffee. Agree? Our sublime, simple caramel and mocha chocolate mug cake recipe lets you have both, all in the same cup! Made with Van Houtte® Chocolate Raspberry Truffle coffee, feed your sweet craving with this dessert recipe in less than 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix with a spoon.
- Heat for 30 seconds in the microwave and mix, taking care not to burn it.
- Continue cooking for 15 seconds, stir and set aside.
- In a 250 mL cup, mix all dry ingredients with a fork.
- Add the cream, butter and water and mix with a fork until it is smooth.
- Microwave for 60 seconds. Let it cool in the oven a few minutes.
- Remove from microwave carefully. Garnish with caramel and your favourite toppings and enjoy!
The secret ingredient in our caramel and mocha mug cake recipe? Van Houtte® Chocolate Raspberry Truffle coffee Keurig® K-Cup® pods.
Get yours online or in-store.